Registration for live webinar
April 29, 14:00-15:30 CET, via Webex
Stokab in collaboration with WIK-Consult invites you to a live webinar: "How can access to fibre networks play a key role in enabling the Green Deal?"
Please register here
To register for the webinar please use the form below. Once we receive your registration - we will provide you with further instructions by email.
Data Protection Declaration
- Welcome and opening speech
Mayor of the City of Stockholm, Anna König Jerlmyr
- Presentation of the study “Neutral fibre and the European Green Deal”
Ilsa Godlovitch, Director of WIK-Consult in Brussels
- "Electronic communications policy in the face of the sustainability challenge"
Carlota Reyners Fontana, Head of Unit, Electronic Communications Policy, DG Connect, European Commission
- Panel Debate
The panel debate begin with contributions from two different players that have used fibre networks to support climate smart solutions; Daniel Persson, CEO of Layer & Mesh, which offers virtual machine clusters, and Erik Rylander, Head of Stockholm Data Parks, where energy from data centres is re-used for heating.
A panel discussion with the participating speakers will then follow:
- Ilsa Godlovitch, Director of WIK-Consult in Brussels
- Carlota Reyners Fontana, Head of Unit, Electronic Communications Policy, DG Connect, European Commission
- Daniel Persson, CEO Layer & Mesh
- Erik Rylander, Head of Stockholm Data Parks
The webinar will be moderated by Magnus Franklin, Managing Director at Teneo.
Anna König Jerlmyr
Mayor of the City of Stockholm
Director of WIK-Consult's Brussels office
Carlota Reyners Fontana
Head of Unit of the Electronic Communications Policy unit
in DG Connect at the European Commission
CEO Layer & Mesh
Head of Stockholm Data Parks
Managing Director at Teneo