Data protection declaration
Data protection declaration regarding the live webinar ”How can access to fibre networks play a key role in enabling the Green Deal?” 29th of April 2021
1 What personal data do we collect?
- Full name
- E-mail address
2 For what purpose do we collect personal data and on which legal basis?
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is to send you your invitation and process your application and participation in the live webinar ”How can access to fibre networks play a key role in enabling the Green Deal?” 29th of April 2021 as well as to send you materials about the event and the associated study. The processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Stokab also process your personal data for the purpose of establishing a mailing list that will be used for sending out information and invitations regarding future similar events (direct marketing). This processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679 i.e. the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Stokab.
3 Who may receive your personal data?
- The personal data will be used only by Stokab employees in charge of communication activities and the management of the event.
4 How long are your personal data kept?
- Personal data collected for the purpose accounted for under section 2(1) above are kept by Stokab until all activities in connection hereto have been carried out, after which they will be destroyed.
- Personal data collected for the purpose accounted for under section 2(2) above are kept by Stokab until the data subjects request to remove the personal data from Stokabs internal server, after it will be destroyed.
5 What are your rights?
- You have the right to request from Stokab access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing. You also have the right to data portability and the right to withdraw your consent for Stokab to process your personal data in accordance with section 2(1) above.
- In addition to the rights already mentioned, you have the right to object at any time to Stokabs processing of your personal data for direct marketing purpose in accordance with section 2(2) above. If you object to this processing, Stokab shall no longer process your personal data for such purpose.
- Stokab will provide information on action taken on a request within one month of receipt of the request. Stokab can extended that period by two further months where necessary, taking in account the complexity and number of the requests.
6 Who is the data controller and how to exercise your rights?
- Stokab is the data controller for the processing of personal data accounted for under section 2 above.
- To exercise your rights mentioned under section 5 above, you can contact Stokab by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you consider your data protection rights have been breached, you can lodge a complaint with Stokab’s Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) or with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) (firstname.lastname@example.org).